Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Top Luxury Fashion Brands on Pinterest

If you're on Pinterest and a fashion lover, then I suggest you follow these fashion brands in the infographic below because they are the top luxury brands that are killing it on Pinterest right now.Tailwind App picked 6 of the top luxury fashion brands on Pinterest and pitted them against each other in 3 main categories:

  • Audience  (who has the most Pinterest followers and who’s growing the fastest?)
  • Buzz (who is the Pinterest community talking about most?)
  • Engagement (which brand’s pins are getting the most repins, likes, and comments?)
Take a peek at the results:


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm….you’ve got me thinking. Are you sure that freelancing is a worthwhile job? Simply put…is it even a `real job’? Your blog is sure to convince even the hardest of skeptics. Maybe it’s time to take a break. There is too much stress around me and I am grateful to you for showing me the way out. Freelancer – it does sound good on my tongue. And you are also telling me that I can make more money from home? I did check on sites like www.zopvideos.com , freelancers make money from home, which are top-listed heavenly places for the freelancing crowd. They are quite genuine. Finally, I have come to a decision. It is time to move on…as a freelancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luxury is research, the chance to experience new routes, to find new and not predictable or already seen solutions. This post will be helpful for the people regarding luxury fashion brands. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the best luxury brands. My brother has a Pinterest account, and i will check them out soon. Oh i think you misspelled the word beauty with "beauty" in your introduction.

    ReplyDelete